Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Logo
Dismiss this notice
MaDLeeTs is not responsible for any attacks that are carried out on networks, websites or servers.
MaDLeeTs staff members cannot be held responsible.
All information on this forum is for educational purposes only.

Want to make money by Web Hosting?

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

01-17-2014, 10:50 AM #1
cha0s Offline Respected *****
Respected
Mood: None
Hey guys cha0s here, and we all want to make money right? well i have the a great way.

This method of making will help you understand and learn new things while making money.

---

Have you ever wanted to make your own web host?

In this Thread i will show you all the steps you need to make your own Web Host re-seller.

Starting off you will need about 50$ USD.

Materials.
{
Money
Patience
Computer
a Paypal
and a BRAIN
}

1st, Buy a domain. You can buy cheap domains at godaddy.com, register.com... there are millions of domain registers. Find the right name for your hosting website. Example (yourname)host.com (yourname)hosting.com (ETC)

2nd, go to google.com and look for cheap web hosting re-sellers. There is probably millions. Just find the right one for your. You can buy them at, hosting24.com, hostgator.com and more...

3) once you have bought those 2 thinks link your domain with the re seller hosting and wait about 24 hours.

4)When you have your re-seller go to the WHM login. ( The Re-Seller provider should have provided you with your account info.

5) Get a billing client, WHMCS is the best for webhosting. You can purchase a real WHMCS licence or get a nulled script right here on madleets.

6) Make your WHMCS Billing client and link your paypal.

7) Make your packages and start getting customers and you will start earning money clicks away.
--

if you guys have any questions leave a reply and i will contact you as soon as possible..

THANKS GUYYS

[Image: 68d9uo.jpg]

01-18-2014, 08:17 PM #2
kingmagi Offline Junior Member **
Registered
lolr i have been sell hosting for about 2 year but nobody would interested with it.. :'(

01-21-2014, 03:21 AM #3
maskhush Offline Respected *****
Respected
nice thread bro

[Image: dhnw2oE.png]